Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Posted by CupCake Earthquake at 7:40 AM
Cupcakes I hope that your trick or treating efforts (or your little ones) net you the best treats out there! Our little one is excited this year to get out there and get "every kind of candy they make" her mama on the other hand is wondering what to do with the extra energy and tantrums that candy brings! 

She had a few costumes to choose from this year and she selected Rapunzel :) 

I found a tutorial on a yarn wig for her costume and I am proud of the team work B and I had on this particular show stopper to add to her costume. 

I remember all of my Halloween costumes being handmade so at least part of hers is!! 



Enjoy & be safe. 

3 comments:

NoNo on October 31, 2012 at 8:41 AM said...

Gorgeous!

Hi, Im Kelly! on October 31, 2012 at 9:19 AM said...

h a p p y h a l l o w e e n!!!
stay safe & have fun tonight

Sara Stoff on November 14, 2012 at 6:45 PM said...

Uh-mazing! <3

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a lovely comment!! I am so glad you stopped by!

 

Cupcake Earthquake Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos