Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Smile and Nod.........

Posted by CupCake Earthquake at 7:33 AM
I really love this. 

I think there is so much pressure out there to listen, conform and be what society expects you to be at a certain age, place, weight or whatever. You should look and act a certain way, make decisions based on what other people have done before you regardless of the outcome. 

In the grand scheme of things I believe confiding in the people who matter the most to you and holding on to your faith and staying true to who you are is the only way to go.... 

1 comments:

Hi, Im Kelly! on October 23, 2012 at 8:18 AM said...

ha!! Isnt this the truth

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a lovely comment!! I am so glad you stopped by!

 

Cupcake Earthquake Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos