Monday, December 24, 2012

Happiest Of Holidays....

Posted by CupCake Earthquake at 9:13 AM
I hope that each of you are settling in for the most "perfect" holiday.

I remember our big family Christmases and although I miss them terribly I couldn't think of a better way to spend this year other than what I will be doing. Watching the excitement and pure joy that E is showing in EVERY thing we do or say in order to prepare for the big man :)

I know so many people who are struggling right now. Marriages in trouble, loved ones with health issues, losses in their lives and the list goes on. All we can do at times like these is hold our family close and enjoy those around us with what WE have not what everyone else was able to obtain!

This year was far different for us than Christmases in the past and I hoping that 2013 ring in with a fresh and forward outlook.

Do you have any New Years Resolutions? I for one am not a person who makes a list of things I should change to only have it last a month or two. I can say in the snottiest way possible I am NOT looking forward to the gym in about 10 days from now. My approach to 2013 will be to embrace what is handed to me with as much grace and moxie as I can.


2 comments:

Live.Love.Random. on December 25, 2012 at 7:19 PM said...

Happy Holidays my friend!

Xo,
Eeka

Alex-Rose on January 6, 2013 at 2:12 PM said...

Love your blog xxx happy new year and all the best for 2013 xxx
plz stop by my little blog:
http://rainingcakeandcookies.blogspot.co.uk/
thx xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a lovely comment!! I am so glad you stopped by!

 

Cupcake Earthquake Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos