Tuesday, December 4, 2012

WIW - Dino's

Posted by CupCake Earthquake at 7:38 AM
It is rare that you will ever see a "fashion" post from moi!. I am not a fashionable type girl. I prefer running shoes and jeans over anything in this world and if I were handed a $1000 gift card to shop with I would buy a new pair of jeans and as many pairs of my favorite running shoes as the card would allow. 

However I was browsing around this weekend and picked up this shirt and showed it to E and she went nuts! B liked it too!! A $14 purchase brought the whole gang together with our nerdy love of dinosaurs! 


1 comments:

Live.Love.Random. on December 4, 2012 at 10:01 AM said...

How cute!! I love dinosaurs!

Xo,
Eeka

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a lovely comment!! I am so glad you stopped by!

 

Cupcake Earthquake Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos