Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Blog Wondering's..........

Posted by CupCake Earthquake at 1:02 PM
We have successfully made it through the holidays and we are on to our next adventure. We leave for Disney World in one day. I am about ready to come out of my skin on this whole deal! I am excited, very nervous and probably over thinking every facet of our trip. 

I am running the WDW Half Marathon on Saturday and my birthday is Monday (14th) so I am looking forward to running a strong and good race, as well as seeing E's face when she walks into the park on my birthday! So exciting. 

I have been stepping back from blogging for a bit, taking a breather, trying to refocus and find a direction for the blog as a whole. Sure it's nice to look at my wish list items. A lot of bloggers are finding their voice with the "fat" movement, or the anti "fat" movement and I am neither. I am smack dab in the middle of the spectrum. Healthy (outside of my health issues), strong and not so confident about who I am unlike the image so many of the big bloggers front. I am fat hear me roar! I am skinny hear me roar! I am a cross-fit girl, a HLB blogger, a sytle or OMGFASHUN blogger. I am none of those things. I am me, telling you how I feel about the above mentioned items. 

Does that need to change? I am not even sure. 

I am so lucky to have each and every one of you here and hope you stick around to see where I am headed. 

1 comments:

Live.Love.Random. on January 8, 2013 at 9:52 PM said...

I can't wait to hear about your trip! I hope you guys have a lot fun :)

I also nominated you for an award:

http://ericaliveloverandom.blogspot.com/2013/01/beloved-blogging.html

Xo,
Eeka

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a lovely comment!! I am so glad you stopped by!

 

Cupcake Earthquake Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos