Eeka over at Live.Love.Random was kind enough to give a nod to my little blog here! Thank you Eeka xoxo.
So here are the questions that were asked :)
1. What is your favorite vacation spot & why? - I would have to say MI, because it is home and vacationing in your home state is always pretty awesome.
2. In what era would you love to live in & why? - This is a tough one for me but I am going back to the Industrial Revolution. Progress, forward thinking and all that jazz I suppose.
3. You have three wishes...go! (only 3...no unlimited wishing.) - 1. Good health. 2. For Emilee to have a college fund 3. For her to know she is beautiful, successful and turning out to be everything I wanted to see in a little person!
4. If you could change you home to be "you" and money wasn't an option, what would you change? - Probably the living room. It is very "generic" builder grade, and it lacks any character what so ever.
5. What is your favorite home cooked meal & why? - Am I cooking? If I were cooking I would have to say lasagna. If my mom was cooking (we know this is rare) her ambrosia salad, and stuffed peppers.
6. If you could be a magical creature, what would you be? - A unicorn!
7. Purple monkeys eat rotten coconuts, in rainbow tutus because..... - Because of unicorns!
8. You have 24 hours to live, who are you with and what are your plans for the next 23 hours? - B & E, Ella & Bil. Eating, having a wonderful conversation and getting lots of hugs.
9. What is your favorite cupcake flavor? - German Chocolate.
10. What is your most favorite birthday memory? - I think I am about to go make it. We are headed to Disney World and will be in the park for my birthday. I cannot wait to see E's face!!
11. Where would you love to live when your retired & why? - Torn. Either Empire MI or Portland. Portland is on the list because of where Empire is located. Snowbelt and I am not sure I want to do that as a retiree. Either way someplace super green and super far away from Houston.