Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Magic Kingdom

Posted by CupCake Earthquake at 9:16 AM
We are back from our too short Disney vacation. It seems like we plotted and planned forever and it was over in an instant. We had a pretty good time, I believe lots of memories were made and E was able to see the magic that Disney has to offer. 

The road trip from Houston to Orlando was pretty effortless I have to say I am proud of my little lady, we hit some roadblocks on the trip but we arrived in enough time for me to pick up my race packet and run a pretty impressive race. 

E loved the medal and I loved the experience. I will be stalking Run Disney's website for the next few months to register for next years events!


She was in awe of every single thing we encountered. Here are a few of my favorite photos of our journey. I a SO glad we were able to take this trip and am so happy she is old enough to express her thoughts and wishlists for our next adventure there! She will be taking a pass on Space Mountain next time but rode it like a champ this last trip. 






AND she didn't want to leave!




1 comments:

Live.Love.Random. on January 31, 2013 at 7:20 PM said...

I wish I could have met Ariel! I'm so jealous!

Xo,
Eeka

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a lovely comment!! I am so glad you stopped by!

 

Cupcake Earthquake Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos