Monday, February 18, 2013

Life Lately

Posted by CupCake Earthquake at 3:09 PM
Cupcakes I wish I could be here everyday like I was when I first started this little blog but life takes over and things start to get crazy!. 

I am busier than ever at work and feeling the growing pains of a new software system we are making it but it has been a process for sure! 

Thankfully in January we were able to break away to 1. Run Disney and 2. Celebrate my birthday and E's first trip to Disney. 

Other than that we have had birthday parties to attend, nail polish parties to have at home, and slumber parties in the living room and as you will see her version of one outside! 

I hope all of you are doing amazingly well and loving the time you are spending with the ones you hold the closest. 

Getting pretty at a birthday party! Where has this time gone! She is a little person now. 

She has my heart. 

No boys allowed!


Roller Coaster Time!





2 comments:

chi dela resma on February 21, 2013 at 6:21 PM said...

O my geez, your blog is so cute, and your button makes the cutest!!!!Love to do a button swap with you so everyone can you your blog. Let me know if you're interested.

Btw, am a new follower, hope you can follow back.

xoxo,
Chi
http://sunnydaysarelove.blogspot.com

CupCake Earthquake on February 22, 2013 at 7:13 AM said...

Chi - Sure I would love do to a button swap. I will head over to your blog!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a lovely comment!! I am so glad you stopped by!

 

Cupcake Earthquake Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos