Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Please Help Nicky & Marc

Posted by CupCake Earthquake at 2:16 PM
Blogging friends I know all of us have causes and people near and dear to our heart and I cannot tell you how overcome I always am by the generous and caring nature bloggers and runners have!

I have a running warrior in need. 

You can read about Nicky & Marc here

Nicky is  fighting non-Hodgkin's lymphoma just like myself.  I know all too well the struggle and the wall that you feel like you are hitting on so many occasion's.  

If you are able to give to their cause please do. If you are able to share their story on you're blog or through you're social media outlets please do! 

Please help this beautiful woman reach not only her cancer goals but her dreams of running this marathon! 



Thank you friends for you're continued support!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a lovely comment!! I am so glad you stopped by!

 

Cupcake Earthquake Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos